A Premier Litigation Firm
- Nat’l Sec. Fire & Cas. Co. v. Hurst, 2017 Tex. App. LEXIS 4664, 2017 WL 2258243 (Tex. App. Houston 14th Dist. May 23, 2017)
- Civil Action No: 15-898 Section: “S” (3); Jedediah L. Higginbotham v. Drake Towing, L.L.C., et al.; In the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- State of Louisiana v. Derrick Maise, 172 So.3d 639 (La. 2015) Aggravated Rape and Attempted Aggravated Rape convictions reversed by the Louisiana Supreme Court and case remanded for a new trial
- Cause No. 2011-58741; Carl D. Shaw v. Everhome Mortgage Co.; In the 151th Judicial District Court of Harris County, Texas
- The Gray Insurance Company v. Rodney J. Heggy, Individually and Heggy & Associates, L.L.C.; Westlaw cite 2012 WL 4128034 (W.D. Okla. Sept. 19, 2012)
- Killeen & Stern successfully suppressed evidence seized pursuant to a search warrant in possession with intent to distribute cocaine and possession of marijuana case resulting in a dismissal of all charges in the Criminal District Court in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Paul Jones v. Howard McCall, Inc., Cameron Charter Boats, Inc., and ABCCO Services, Inc.; In the 38th JDC for the Parish of Cameron, Louisiana
- Killeen & Stern represented the Plaintiff’s alleged Jones Act employer and at the conclusion of trial, the jury found our client to have no liability.
- Scott D. Martin v. Ruben S. Martin, III: Cause No. 2008-961-A; In the 188th Judicial District of Gregg County, Texas. Killeen & Stern represented Ruben Martin. Scott Martin sought $120 million from Ruben Martin. After a ten day jury trial Scott Martin received a verdict of $3.4 million and legal fees. The case was appealed and the Sixth Court of Appeals reversed the jury verdict and rendered a take-nothing judgment.
- Courtney Noel Martin and Robin Thomas Martin v. Scott D. Martin, Individually and as the Trustee of the Ruben S. Martin, III Dynasty Trust; Cause No. 2008-1436-A; In the 188th Judicial District Court of Gregg County, Texas. Killeen & Stern represented the Plaintiffs and on December 7, 2009, obtained a $5.5 million jury verdict. The case is currently on appeal.
- State of Louisiana v M.P.; Not Guilty verdict in Aggravated Incest Prosecution January 7, 2010
- Emory B. Perry, ET AL., V. Darryl R. Cohen, ET AL.: Texas Supreme Court
- In the matter of UNITY MARINE CORPORATION, INC. V. NEW AMITY SHIPPING, INC.; ASSOCIATED MARITIME CO., (HONG KONG) LTD.; Case Number 06020465 in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- In the matter of VIRGIN OFFSHORE USA, INC. V. TEXAS CREWBOATS, INC., ET AL.; Case Number 2:04-cv-00740-PM-APW in the United States District Court of Louisiana.
- Blackwell v. Mid-Stream Fuel Svc, 2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 3387
- In the Matter of SHEILA R. HICKS, Appellant V. CAPTAIN ELLIOTT’S PARTY BOATS, INC., Appellee; Case Number 14-05-00624-CV in the Fourteenth Court of Appeals of Texas, Houston
- In the Matter of CAL–CO GRAIN COMPANY, INC., WARREN WHATLEY, HAROLD L. EVANS, AND LESTER FRAZIER Appellants, v. RICHARD WHATLEY AND WIFE, GLENDA WHATLEY, Appellees; Case Number 13–05–120–CV in the Court of Appeals of Texas, Thirteenth District, Corpus Christi
- In the Matter of the Complaint of Unity Marine Corporation, Inc. as Owner of the M/V Carson or Exoneration from or Limitation of Liability; Civil Action No. H-01-3320; In the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division
- In the Matter of Sandbar I, Inc. as Owner and F&L Marine Management, Inc. as Operator of the M/V Lady Laura.; Civil Action No. 02-1521c/w 02-3408); In the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Virgil Lee Conner, Sharon Conner and Dennis L. Freeze v. T.W. Laquay Dredging, Inc., Garrett Construction Company and Brown Water Marine Service, Inc.; Cause No. 042533-G; In the 319th Judicial District Court of Nueces County, Texas
- Charles Catlin vs. St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance Company; Civil Action No. C-04-047; In the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas Corpus Christi Division
- Shelia R. Hicks v. Captain Elliott’s Party Boats, Inc.; Cause No. 24006 * PS03; In the 239th Judicial District Court of Brazoria County, Texas
- Rodrigo Magana and his wife, Maria Magana v. Hammer & Steel, et. al.; Civil Action No. H-03-1406; In the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division
- Albert Pierre and Southeast Aggregates, Inc. v. Scott Construction, et al consolidated with Audubon Indemnity Company and Scott Construction Equipment Company, L.L.C. vs. Southeast Aggregate, Inc. and Security Insurance Co. of Hartford, 1st Circuit Court No. 2003-CA-2836
- Stolt Achievement, Ltd. v. Dredge B.E. Lindholm, its engines, tackle, appurtenances, etc., in rem and Weeks Marine, Inc., in personam; Cause No. H-02-4024; In the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division.
- Dr. Mark Nichols and Mark Lynn Nichols, M.D., P.A., vs. Harry A. Harrison and Dottie Harrison; Cause No. 2002-36525, 133rd Judicial District Court of Harris County, Texas
- Diana Edrich, et al. vs. Kirk Franceschini, et al.; District Court of Texas, 345th Judicial District, Travis County 2002 JVR No. 410691, 2002 WL 32158974 (LRP Jury)
- Continental Dredging, Inc. v. De Kaizered, Inc., 2003 WL 22214293 (Tex.App.-Texarkana, September 26, 2003) (No. 06-02-00157CV)
- Edwin Alberto Alvarez v. Texaco, Inc., Texaco Exploration and Production, Inc., Hercules Offshore Corporation, Parker Drilling Offshore Corporation, and Parker Drilling U.S.A., LTD., United States District Court, S.D. Texas, Galveston Division 2001 WL 1824325 (ALM Tex.Jury)
- Martin Gas Sales, Inc. v. Pactiv Corporation, Formerly known as Tenneco Packing Specialty and Consumer Products, Inc., District Court of Texas, 280th Judicial District, Harris County 2001 WL 1824967 (ALM Tex.Jury)